Ever wonder if you’re breaking all the rules when it comes to sending holiday cards? Follow our Holiday Card Etiquette Tips and stay friendly (and sane) this holiday season!
• Put the names of everyone the card is intended for either inside the card (if there’s blank space) or on the envelope
• Use a generic seasonal greeting whenever you aren’t sure if someone celebrates a particular holiday (like Christmas or Chanukah)
• Always include a short personal note to each person even if your card has a standard greeting on it
• Make sure to sign it with all your names (especially if your family is growing)
• Don’t forget to include your return address on the envelope