Ready to put your stamp on the holiday season? Why not trim the tree with custom ornaments and deck those halls with personalize wall décor!?
Keep them or give them as gifts and spread the joy.
Ever wonder if you’re breaking all the rules when it comes to sending holiday cards? Follow our Holiday Card Etiquette Tips and stay friendly (and sane) this holiday season!
• Put the names of everyone the card is intended for either inside the card (if there’s blank space) or on the envelope
• Use a generic seasonal greeting whenever you aren’t sure if someone celebrates a particular holiday (like Christmas or Chanukah)
• Always include a short personal note to each person even if your card has a standard greeting on it
• Make sure to sign it with all your names (especially if your family is growing)
• Don’t forget to include your return address on the envelope
‘Tis the season to break out the holiday cheer! Send joy this year with a personalized holiday card. Here are some quick do’s and don’ts for creating the perfect holiday greeting:
DO include a photo!
Including that personal touch lets your friends and family see how your own family has changed over the past year.
DON’T put too much pressure on yourself.
The holiday season brings enough pressure already, don’t make this a project that keeps you up at night. With our creative team and festive selection of cards, you can quickly and easily find the perfect greeting card for your style.
DO include little details.
Include simple details like the age of your children, the names of the family pets and the location where the photo was taken.
DON’T write a 5 page essay on your life.
Save the lengthy updates and stories for a holiday letter or email – not your holiday card. If you do include a written update on your family, keep it short and to the point using less than 600 words. Stick to the best highlights.
Oh Snap! We told you we’d have holiday gift ideas for you and boy do we deliver. Show your friends and family how much you care with a custom gift designed by YOU!
• Keep it functional and sweet with personalized photo mugs for grandma & grandpa
• For all the quirky individuals on your list, a custom print on something fun and unusual like aluminum metal prints are the perfect thing
• Nothing is more useful than a new calendar (just in time for 2018!) for that hyper-organized, always-on-time person in your life, Personalized photos and art make it useful and special